Summary of Qualifications:
- Research on targeted industries and companies
- Market analysis on the industry and company comparisons
- Preparation of industry analysis
- Active in due diligence assignment
- Proven record of achievement in generating long-term customer commitments through superior customer service
- Skilled in the development of sequential marketing plans to increase customer reach
Samantha Smith is Lakelet Capital's marketing director. Her primary role is to support overall management of the M&A acquisition strategy including performing preliminary market research to assess the attractiveness of new business segments.
Samantha leads the firm's efforts in managing the internal deal pipeline through identifying and screening potential M&A transactions that align with the firm's ideal targets. Ms. Smith develops strategies to monitor, understand and and respond to the needs of Lakelet clients.
Ms. Smith holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing and Supply Chains and Operations Management from the State University of New York at Buffalo. While attending the University at Buffalo, Ms. Smith was an active brother of the Pi Sigma Epsilon professional, co-ed marketing, sales and management fraternity.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Summa Cum Laude - State University of New York at Buffalo
- Prepared numerous blogs and articles on M&A activity