As the founding member of ReVera Partners, LLC, Rick Heffern has spent almost three decades helping clients achieve their financial goals. Rick assists Lakelet with deal sourcing and cultivates ongoing relationships as a strategic advisor.
Whether founding, growing and selling start-up businesses; serving as vice president at a financial institution with $60 billion in assets; or crafting executive compensation solutions with a national consulting firm, Rick has learned firsthand about the variety of challenges faced by business people from sole proprietors to CEO’s. He has helped charities to increase legacy-giving and public entities to mitigate benefit obligations. Mr. Heffern has helped countless individuals provide greater financial protection for themselves and their families at every phase of life.
- Uniform Securities Agent State Law license
- Life and annuity licensed
- Hillsdale College in Michigan, B.S.
- Alumnus of Hawken School
- Association of Advanced Life Underwriters
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Cleveland Association of Life Underwriters
- National Association of Securities Dealers Limited Securities Representative